The Kingdom of Quel'Thalas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kingdom of Quel'Thalas

With the Sunwell Restored a new order shines brightly in Quel'Thalas' future

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anioneth
Admin
Anioneth

Welcome to the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas   Welcome to the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 am

Hello members, new and old. The Kingdom of Quel'Thalas is recruiting for a brighter future for the Grand Kingdom of the Sin'dorei. With the Sunwell restored, balance is slowly being returned to it's norm in the Eversong Woods and it's surrounding areas such as Silvermoon City and Sunstrider Isle. However, there are dark forces at work in this once noble kingdom, Lor'themar (though a strong leader to the Sin'dorei) is turning the Elves of the Eastern Kingdom's country into a Facist ruled kingdom. Quel'Thalas has seen enough darkness in it's present and past, it is time for new leadership with a strong, yet, compassionate hand. A country where you can voice your opinions and not fear execution by The Reagent Lord's Coucil. That is why I, Prince Anioneth Sunstrider wish to take you to a brighter future. I understand that my brother Kael'thas has not only tainted the Sunstrider name but I also understand that you have no knowledge of me. That is because when the Scourge rampaged our valiant kingdom every record we ever held in old Quel'Thalas was destroyed and thusly I was forgotten. That; however, was the most amazing thing that could happen, I was able to see how regular citizens of Quel'Thalas were treated and how everyone of you fear to even speak against the Reagent Lord! That is why I have come to you, to aid you in your struggles, and save Quel'Thalas while there is still something to be saved. Join me, and take my hand as I lead all of you to a new, brighter existence. One that is not ruled by the arcane but it is instead goverened by the power the Naaru blessed us with in rebirthing the Sunwell. The power of the Holy Light.
Now, please do not misjudge my words, I do not intend to banish all powers of arcane or demonolgy, I just wish to ensure that the ailments my brother Kael'thas put upon you will never occur again in the future. We need not rely on arcane magics, for if we continue to rely on these powers, we may again be tormented by the sickness we experienced when the Sunwell was tainted. Instead I hope to lead us to a brighter future, one where instead of relying on the powers of Arcane we can rely on the power of light and nature, much like our Kaldorei counterparts do now. They have prospered long enough from this way of life and it is our turn to take this belief and create a prosperous kingdom that will even outshine the Quel'Thalas of old.
Please, take my hand and help me lead you to a brighter tomorrow... for the greater good of our people.
Back to top Go down
https://newquelthalas.forumotion.net

Welcome to the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Quel'Thalas :: Guild Information :: Welcome!-
Jump to: